Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Count Down

Wow, so many count downs. 19 days till school starts. 57 days until I see Jake. And today was his first day of school. Lovely, eh?

Lets see all the changes. Hmm....Well, just about an hour ago I changed my hair color. XD I made it darker. I remember that once Jake told me that he liked my hair that way......I also started making preparations for school. Haven't gotten my school supplies yet but I'm planning on getting them some time this week. Which means either tomorrow or Friday.

I also just finished the Twilight Saga. Suprizingly, it was very good. I'm not going to say too much about it because I know a few people who whould bite my head off before they got to read Breaking Dawn, but I can relate to Bella quite a bit. I mean, she's clumsy. She tries to keep good grades, but cant seem to get the hang of it. She doesnt think she's pretty, but yet she's attracted the most beautiful man in school. How lucky can you really get? She loves Edward with her whole heart and soul, and he loves her back. Thats how I feel about Jake. He means the world to me. Admittedly, I don't think that he sparkles (though when he gets out of the shower his hair is pretty shiny XD) nor am I dependant on him for anything (as proven before) but I do feel very strongly about him. He means the world to me. I love him, and I never want to let him go. But I will, if he wants me to. I wont put him through something he doesn't like. I hate seeing him in pain.

Thats the other thing I wanted to write about. Him. My Jake. He's been having doubts again, and that worries me. Though he tells me that it is not like that, that he wont make the same stupid mistake, and yet we still talk about what would happen if we broke up 'for awhile'. That is something that I dread. I seriously hope that he can hold on for just one more year. Then it wont matter. We'll both go to college, together.

I don't think I've ever talked about what I want to go to college for. I want to be a Psychiatrist, with a major in Journalism and Literature. My dream is to some day be able to help others with problems similar to mine. And to write books about my life, as well as Romance novels. Locally (if I'm still in Wisconsin) I want to go to UW Stout. My other choices are Chicago, Mississippi, and Kansas City. Though, I'll follow where ever Jake goes. Because I plan to basically re-take my high school credits, just to prove to any perspective college that I can do it. I can succeed.

0 comments: