Friday, January 9, 2009

Guest Post


Crystal! Ka-Poke!

Alright, I've finished your template. I don't know if you like it but I really hope you do. If there's anything you want changed please don't be afraid to tell me. I can change the side skulls easily and we can always update the header- other stuff is a little harder but I can do it if you'd like me to.

This is 'download' and 'upload' template. Remind me later on chat to send you the file- this way if ever you want to change something and it doesn't go right you can just re-put in the file and not have to worry about it.

Some things that might interest you:

This is bold text.

This is italic text.


Here's a quote. Ree made the little skull and star. She's real proud of it. :)


  1. This
  2. is
  3. a
  4. numbered
  5. list.

And

  • This
  • is
  • a
  • bullet
  • list.

0 comments: