Monday, April 14, 2008

The Problem With Prom

In exactly 11 days prom will be upon me. Exciting, right? Wrong. My class is planning prom. And, usually that wouldn't be that big of a deal. But my class does not cooperate. At all. Ever. And it sucks because if we were to get organized we could have the best prom this school has seen in years. But instead we're all fighting and bickering and bitching about things that are best left alone. My boyfriend Branth is coming. I met him here, online. Well, not on this website but you know what I mean. And now everyone is thinking that he's like a 45 year old creep and they're making fun of me and tearing stuff out of my my locker. Its just one big mess. My only consolation is that in 11 days i get to see Branth...

1 comments:

just1more said...

people can be cruel. peers, especially. keep on believing, and i'm sure you will be rewarded. oh, and let others worry about their problems: they'll only change when they want to. happy meeting! 8^>