Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Best Weekend of My Life

This weekend was the absolute best weekend of my life. I got to meet Jake!!!! *runs around like a school girl on Pepsi* Gosh it was amazing! We met at the Thorpedo (hardy har har har, its the name of a restaurant) and had dinner. Well, he did. I was way too nervous to eat anything. Then we went to my house and visited for awhile, and we kissed for the first time. *remembers* All I'm going to say is man, is he an excellent kisser. Then we visited until like midnight in the hotel, and my grandma made me come home. On Saturday we met early (7:30 ish, because we didn't wake up when our alarms went off) and had coffee and breakfast. We went back to my house and got ready to go to Eau Clare, where we went to Action City (I ran over a kid while trying to repel off the rock wall) and then to a movie (The Hidden Kingdom). After that we went on a double date with my brother Patrick and his boyfriend Kevin. We had an awesome time. I got the ok from them to keep him, though I doubt that I would have listened if they told me to dump him. We went to prom, only for a few minutes, and then went back to the hotel until about 2am. Sunday he left at around noon, but we spent as much time together as we could. I made him breakfast, and we watched Labyrinth in my room. I know it doesn't seem like much, but it was just amazing! I mean, this was the FIRST time we've met ever. And it went really really well!

I made a big mistake though. When I left prom on Saturday night, I forgot to tell Jessica. Now she's really pissed at me and I don't know if I'll ever get her back. I made a big mistake, especially since I promised her mother that I would make sure she got home. I wasn't there. I abandoned her for Jake, even though I had just got done chewing her out about her abandoning me for Adam. I really can't lose her. She's my best friend, and means the world to me. Even her mother is mad at me. I really screwed up.

1 comments:

Spirit said...

*shakes finger* Naughty little Fae. Don't you know Pepsi is bad for you?

Wow, you had a busy weekend dearie. :) That's cute that you went on a double date with your brother and hun, it does sound 'like much'. It sound slike you had an awesome time and you two really got to bond. I'm just so happy for you.

I'm sorry to hear about Jess. I've had that happen to me so I can understand how she feels but with everything going on I can also understand how accidents can happen. Don't fret too much. The best thing about true friends is that they will forgive you eventually even if it takes a bit of time. Her mother on the other hand... good luck with that.