Saturday, June 20, 2009

*hiss* The SUN! It BURNS!

I knew there was a reason I stayed out of the sun. It burned me! ME! I never used to burn! My little brother was the one that always burned. Not me! But today Jake and I decided to go swimming by Rock Dam. It was really really hot out today and so we thought hey, it'll be nice right? Ugh. No. Wrong. Not only do I have horrible tan lines, they arnt even tan lines! They're BURN lines! Jake got burnt worse though. His whole upper body is red. I wince just looking at him. I'm hoping that once we get some aloe vera tomorrow *knew we shoudla picked that up* it'll start to hea. We've been alternating between ice packs and cold towels soked in water to try to get the burning down. I dont think that mine is too terribly bad, but he insists that he has to have some sort of coolness on my back. I love him so much, he thinks of me first.

0 comments: