Saturday, June 20, 2009

How Do You Manage a Horny Dragon?

I love Jake. We all know this. I love him with all my heart. He means the world to me. But when a teenage boy's labito meets a dragon's? Thats troubble. And thats what I have.

In the beginning, it was all right. But now my body is not very happy with me and frankly, I need a break. I'd like to just cuddle and kiss. But cuddling and kissing leads to smooching and touching, and so on and so forth. *sigh*

I wish that I could satisfy his apitite but it just doesnt work.

Other than that though, life has been wounderful. We fell into a very well rounded routine and he's helped me along the way when it comes to quitting and such. Today we went down to Rock Dam, and went swimming. It was nice to see him without a shirt and know that I wont be pounced on. But secretly, I love that too. It means that he's attracted to me. ME! Of all people. He wants me. I love the way his eyes get darker when he sees me take off my clothes. But that doesnt mean that I want him at that moment!

Yesterday we mostly laied around the house, went for a walk, and a coupple days ago we started nightly workouts. We do as many push ups and sit ups as we can before we get exausted. I'm hoping to get stronger so that when I go to the gym dont look like a total woss.

What else...I dont know. Generally things are doing ok. I'm alive. He's alive. He's with me. Life's good.

0 comments: