Sunday, June 21, 2009

Random Update

Well, nothing much going on right now. Just got done working on a cake that has to be put in the oven, working on my room, got all the clothes out, watching Law and Order, life's good. Well, sort of. I still have to get tghe rest of the stuff put away and the stuff on my bed back onto the book shelf. Just felt like I wanted to type for awhile, before I get back to work. I still need to shave my legs and take a shower preferably before the end of the night. Jake gets home around ten or so from his shift, a cover shift. Personally I hope that he gets more of them, since it would help him save up money. Things are getting pretty tight around here. I still have my spending problem, but I think that I've been doing pretty good trying to keep it under control. And Jake's been trying to reign in my eating habits, which tie into that spending habit. I still have horrible cravings for sweets. But today I threw away the remenants of the final pack of cigarettes I was saving, and I'm done. I'm done smoking. I just want to be done with all that crap that goes along with it. I have enough to worry about, I dont need the potential of cancer to top it all off.

Oh, speaking of my health. I passed out the other day. Jake and I were *ahem* kissing and according to him, I was hugging him when I suddenly said, "Oh dear," and stopped moving. The next thing I remember Jake was picking me up and putting me into the chair, and my head was just spinning. We couldnt figure out what was wrong, so finally I went to the Emergency Room. Stupid idiot doctor there, perscribed some sort of antibiotic for a 'sinus' infection. I dont have a sinus infection! I took the first day's set anyway, and that whole day I felt off. Wierd, depressed, a coupple thoughts of suicide crossed my mind. Of course I never acted on any of them, but it scared me that they were there. The next day, before I took my pills, I checked out the perscription, and the medication that the doctor perscribed me counteracted half of my other meds. Needless to say, I was pissed.

Anyway, yeah. I have my room just about done and Jake just got home so I'm going to get ready for bed. Night!

0 comments: