Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sleeping Demons....

They say let sleeping dogs lie. What about sleeping dragons? Or demonic little brothers who refuse to do what they're told even though its whats best for them? Yeah. I'm in a bad mood. I tried everything to get Jake to get up and he still wont get up. Plus, Mike had an appointment at nine thirty with Dr. Peter, and he refused to go. What is he going to do later about Mickon? What about tomorrow, when he has to see Karen? Its like a game to him. He pisses everyone off in the house, then he feels better. We try everything we know how to get him to get up. Bribes, threts, everything. Nothing works. Everyone pay attention to the little brat in bed. Only then is he happy.

This is rediculous. I mean seriously. What kind of kid does that? He just likes to piss everyone off. I wish that I could just STRANGLE him. Its times like this that I wish I didnt have to quit smoking.

0 comments: