Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to the Blogging Board.....Want Some Gum?


I've been trying to start this post for over a week. Hopefully, 10 times is the charm...or is it 11? I'm not sure. Anyway, Things have been doing all right. Jake left a few days ago, and I miss him. But we knew it was going to happen. We had two wonderful months together and I treasure every memory I have. After he left, I cried. I sobbed, but my little brother Mike-yes, MIKE!- told me to remember the good times, and I do. I remember everything. And I'm going to keep those memories with me for the rest of my life.

One of the reasons I decided to post is because I came up with a Meat Loaf recipie thats super simple and easy to make. Also, I wanted to get my blogging off before the school year starts. I'm gonna go back to high school *gag* but I need to get my HS deploma so that I can do what I wanted to do with my life. First, the Meat Loaf recepie.

Materials-

1lb Ground Beef (or Chuck)

2 Eggs

1 tsp Brown Sugar

1/2 cup Ketsup

2 cups Bread Crumbs

Large Mixing bowl

1/3 cup nonfat Milk

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Combine meat, ketsup, and bread crumbs into a large bowl. Using your hands, crush the bread crumbs into the meat. Add eggs, brown sugar, and milk, and continue to mix until blended. Place meat mixture in pre-greesed bread pan, top with some ketsup and more bread crumbs. Place in preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove, cool, and serve.

I made it for my family and it got great ratings. So great that they had me make it again the next night!

Otherwise, I havnt been doing much. Cleaning. And cleaning. And more cleaning. I still crochet like mad, and I'm actually selling some stuff now. Pandora's in Marshfield is selling some of my stuff.

You know what, i've been writing this post all day. I think that i'm done for now. Night everyone.

0 comments: