Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Being 18....SUCKS!!!!!

I just realized something.....being 18 SUCKS big time! All my life, well, most of it, I had been getting social security benifits because my mom died when I was 10. Now I turned 18, and they dont want to give me those benifits anymore. The problem is, I need them. I dont have a job, and every time I try to apply for one, especially at Walmart, I get some error message online or nothing comes out of it. I dont know what to do. I have bills that need to be paied and no money. I'm still supposed to be in high school, but they dont give benifits when i'm not 'in school' meaning over the summer. Jake just left and now all of everything is going to the doghouse. I dont even know where to start. I called the school, but Mrs. Hein *cringe* wont be in until monday. I called social security, and they're sending me paperwork that needs to be filled out by the school. To top THAT all off, I have to be a 'full time' student in order to get my benifits. Meaning, that even if I DO get a job, it'll have to be nights and or weekends. Unless the school maraculously decides to be nice to me. Then I may get out at one. But I doubt that very much. ANd then there's my meds. I have no way of knowing what I need to be taking and what I want to be taking and UGH! They put me on lexapro instead of prozac and bupropin. That takes away two of the ten thousand I take. well not really, but you get the picture here. I'm just so frustrated and lost I dont know what to do about any of this. *sigh* I'm gonna go crochet for awhile or something....

0 comments: