Saturday, August 22, 2009

Randomness

So here's one of the backgrounds I was thinking about using for the new blog look. I dont know, its kinda still kiddish, but adult all the same. Like I've said before (I think) I really like this blog but its a bit hard on the eyes and such. And I need to come up with a new name. The Random Ramblings of A girl Named Nikka sounds good, but its a bit long. So I'm thinking about it.

Things have been going all right. *sigh* money is really really tight right now, and I just wish that I could get a high paying job. I lost the one I had at Pippi's. I cant stay on my feet for that long, I think it was mostly because of the shoes though. I am hoping that one of the Walmarts will hire me.

I'm also thinking about combining all my blogs into one, Curious Kira and Uncommon Crochet onto this blog, hence the major revamp of the title. Not many people really read either one, and this seems to be the one most people follow even though there are only 7 people. I am very greatfull for all of you, no doubt! I just iwht that I updated more. Thats my own fault though.

School is not doing to hot either. I keep calling, but no one answers. I'm thinking I'll have to go and e-mail someone or something. Otherwise I may never get a responce. I really need to get stuff moving. I seem to be making great progress but to me nothing wants to work out. Id ont knwo maybe I'm just not working hard enough?

Anyway, now that I write about it, I feel like getting something done.

0 comments: