Saturday, September 5, 2009

Life update

God damn it. He did it again. He broke my fucking heart. Damn him. This time, I didnt even see it comming. It just sort of happened. I was talking to him, and I said that if he ever wanted to date others he could. You know girls say those things, knowing the guy will take them up on it, but not immediately. Its like a code of conduct. But no, he didnt read the rule book. He took me up on it that second. I had to think and get over the shock, and gave him an offer. A damn good one at that. I said he could date but if he wanted to have sex we're done. And thats a pretty good deal concidering you know? Well, he didnt like it, so I said take the offer or dump me. Guess what he did? Fucking ass hole.

I dont think I'm going to date for another three years. At least. Because this just sucks. And if I DO date, it'll be girls. Because they wont do this..

Mike got taken away a few days ago. We had court on guess what? First day of school. And the judge declared my grandmother UNWORTHY of taking care of him. Mike, for the most part, wasnt takeing care of himself. He woudlnt take his blood sugar, wouldnt take his meds, would only eat under the cover of darkness, and GRANDMA is unworthy? The boy needs a good swift kick in the gonads if you ask me. But I know its the best that he's in foster care. Eventually he'll be able to come home but for now it takes a lot of stress off grandma and me. Now I can focus on school- and actually pass this time.

Yeah, I'm in school. Getting called a retard for going back but I'm there. I need three credits to graduate so hopefully I'll get them. They have to re-figure out Odyssey because it doesn't work right now, which doesn't surprise me. Mrs. Hein *Goddess I hate that woman* had a baby *poor little girl* so she's out right now. So I basically sit there for two hours twiddling my thumbs. Which is ok, for the most part, I get a lot of reading done. But I dont want to think and those two hours gives me time to think. I just want to work. I know I wont have the same attitude in a few months but right nwo I just want to work.

0 comments: