Monday, September 14, 2009

My Owliver Fuse!

Awhile back, one of the blogs I follow posted this pattern for a Sansa Fuze case. I immediately went looking for my fuze, thinking that I'd make the pattern right away. Well, I must have put it in a pretty good place because I never found it, but I did get a new one from Shopko. As soon as I got home, I immediately picked up my crochet hook and set to work. And this is what came out of it! I used Red Heart Super saver for the whole thing, and spare buttons for the eyes and closure on the back. Thanks for looking!

Oh, and by the way, in case the link above does not work ( I dont know my computer is pretty dumb) the blotg is called the Suburban Hooker, by a wonderfully funny woman named Sally.

1 comments:

Sally said...

He's perfect Nikka, nice work!! Thanks for posting the link to the pattern and also for finding a replacement Fuze for so cheap. I can pick one up for my dh for his upcoming b day without breaking the bank! You did a great job on your Owliver!! Feel free to use the base pattern. I have a couple more thoughts for Fuze covers myself. I made one but didn't like it too well and then got hooked on hats. I'll get back to it though. Let's play shall we?? LOL!!