Saturday, September 26, 2009

Random Randomness

Well, I finally got paied today. Yey me! 1200 bucks, this month and last month's 600 boxed into one. Thank the lord on high someone must have been looking out for me, because we were running out of money. So we went to see mike, went shopping, and I came home and paied both my credit card and my cell phone. Now we have 400 bucks left. Out of a massive 1200 bucks, we have four hundred left. Lovely, eh? I dont know if i'm going to be getting next month's on time, since this month was trying to re instate everything. But hopefully everything will come in on time and i'll be able to get into a decent schedule. I've been buying a lot of 'First' magazines and magazines like that, trying to find tips on losing weight. The one thing that I fight is motivation. I just dont have the energy to do ANYTHING. There are days where Im totally energized and ready to do anything, and there are days that it takes four energy drinks and a cup of coffee to get me out of bed. I just wish there was a way to regulate these types of things, some way to get rid of the days when I feel blah and get more days when i feel like i can do anything. I know that a lot of it is up to me, but i just dont really know where to start. *sigh* some things are just to big in concept, an di dont know how to breka them down. I wish someone could help me.

0 comments: