Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blarg: Episode 4

A lot of things have happened in the past few days, and its only Wednesday! I know I haven't been very loyal with writing in my blog, and I hope I can get everything out before we have to go back to the gym. I'm in my Healthy Lifestyles class, and I just finished my essay/final thingy. Very boring. Basically just 3 pages of me ranting about what I've done in the past, and then finally my concluding paragraph answers the question. I hope that he gives me an A though. I really need to pass this class. And all my classes.
School is coming to a close very quickly. Tomorrow is our last day, and I have finals all day long. Today, this is the last final i actually had to do anything for. 5th and 7th hours I already took. So I'm thinking during 5th hour I'll maybe blog some more, and 7th I brought in a movie to watch. Stardust. Its is such an AWESOME movie.
All right, on Sunday was Lizz's graduation. I was going to go, I swear. I was ready and rearing, we even went to Marshfield and everything. But we didn't know where the school was. And I came down with heat stroke. Lovely, huh? So we ended up going home, and I napped for like three hours. Actually, a nap sounds pretty good right about now....Anyway, Lizz called me from her new cell phone, and we talked for like 10 minutes. I'm HOPING to have her come up this weekend for June Dairy Days. Its just the local carnival, but it may be the last chance I get to see her before she starts college. Oh, gosh, I cant believe she grew up already! It seems like yesterday we were talking about our stories, dragons, fairies and faes.
Then later that night, Jake called and we talked for awhile. the subject of this summer came up, as it usually does. I told him that I had set aside the 18-25 for him, to go wherever. My grandma still wasnt too thrilled about the idea of me going ANYWHERE, let alone to Iowa to meet his grandparents.
Time passed, with fuzzy details and boring classes. Jake finished yesterday (lucky son of a bitch, :P) and I also had to talk to the lawyer yesterday about the Easter Incident. The conclusion we came to was that the Criminal Damage to Property would be dismissed, since grandma didn't send anything in. But the Disorderly Conduct charge would not be dismissed. So I had a choice: Jail or fine? *weighs them out* I took the fine. Up to $600 worth. They're gonna let me have a payment plan, but still. thats A hell of a lot of money! I don't have that kind of money! That was the bad news. Good news is, Jake's parents came through and he talked to his grandparents about this summer. Kink in the line: the time I set aside may not work. Bummer, because I wanted to see him before court. I wont know for sure until tonight when I get home, but he's thinking about July. July will be our 6 month anniversary. Yesterday was our 5th. He really wants me to come for that, the first two weeks of July. I'm not so sure because I have to work in July. Ugh. I hate working. But now of course I have to.
At least its certain that I'm going to see him. I can't wait. I'm counting down the days. Again, like I was with prom. 14 days until the 18th, which is what I'm still hoping for.

0 comments: