Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last Day Of School

I'm in study time, which is basically homeroom. There are a total of 7 of us here, not including the teacher. I had just finished my Art final, and I think I did well. Today we had to take Kira in to get fixed. Poor Kira, she was so scared. And pissed. Every time I would put my hand near her cage, she'd stick her paw out and scratch me! But oh well, I understand. I bet she thought I was taking her back to the pound. Not on her life! Hell no! Never! That place was crazy! But I am worried, because of her weight. I don't know why she's so skinny. I mean, I feed her everything all the time. She will eat any type of human food possible.
Last night was kinda boring. I didn't really do anything, at all. I just sorta watched Stardust and slept. I dont know why, but I haven't been up to much lately. I just feel so tired all the time, like I just want to sleep, but cant get to sleep. Its so frustrating.

0 comments: