Monday, June 16, 2008

Ugh

Its the middle of the night and I cant sleep at all. I woke up with my right ear hurting like hell and my tooth screaming at me for asprin. I didnt get to bed until after midnight because Jake and I were on the phone. *sigh*
The day before yesterday we had our first fight. It was sorta stupid, because I should have laied off. I'm not going to say what the fight was about, but lets just say it was dumb. Yesterday, tensions were running a little high between him and I. Things worked out in the end, but still. I know that he's worried about me now. I've been really sick as of late. In fact, I'm always sick. And he worries about me. Worries about us. What if I never totally get better? What if he's stuck taking care of me someday? I don't want that for him.
All day yesterday I was really sick. My stomach hurt like hell and everything. So I went to the emergency room. I had O.D.ed myself on pain pills for my tooth and ear. Not on purpose, mind you. It was a build up over time. So the doc's like 'no more pain pills for today and tomorrow you can have two every three hours' I'm like WHAT?!?! Can you see I'm in PAIN here?!!?! UGH!!!

0 comments: