Sunday, September 21, 2008

crap

Well, I just hid his things. The earrings and necklace from the first time we met. The ring from the second. The two shirts he gave me, and the one he bought me. Plus the many pictures and CD he sent me. I've decided that I'm going to keep the blanket once I make it. Why not? It is my school colors.

It just sucks, you know? I miss him so much and I know that he's not coming back. But at least i know that he'll be happier, eventually. And I think that someday maybe he'll be ready to love me again. I know that this was too fast for him. And I'm very proud of myself for acting so well about it. I'm healing better this time, mostly because I was expecting it.

New development: I got fired from McDonalds. *sigh* so now, I have no job, no way of feeding my family, and no support. Perfect.

0 comments: