Monday, September 1, 2008

First Day of School...

Well, actually, thats tomorrow. But I'm still dreading it. I mean seriously, where did my summer go? What happened to all the things i wanted to accomplish? Like the losing weight and the re-painting my room? What gives?

And, to top all that off, I recetly found out that we're selling our house. Again. Grandma cant handle it financially so we have to move to something smaller. Still three bedroom probably, but with less room in each. And we're going to be reduced to one bathroom again. *shudders* But maybe we'll get a better tub. Its been forever since I've had a good soak in the tub.

But, back to the original subject...school....

How could it creep up on me like this? I swear, my summer just had barely enough time to wave at me before it was gone. And, we're further into debt than we were before hand. How flipped up is that? I am trying very desperately to get more hours at work, even though I hate it there. I'm cutting down on everything, including my beloved Pepsi *cries again*. But I suppose I knew it would come to this. I mean, seriously. Even when we first moved in I said it was too big of a house. Now grandma is FINALLY agreeing with me. It also means that I'm going ot have to get rid of a lot of shit. Mybe even my cats...*sigh* I dont know how much more of that I could handle. I lost baby when I moved into town. I cant lose Kira. I just cant. She means the world to me and I to her. How am I suposed to betray her after she has put her live in my hands?

Also, Jessica moved in with us. actually, Jessica plus one. She's pregnant. I told her that it would happen, warned her, begged them to use protection. But they of course didnt listen to me. And now, she's stuck with David's child. And guess who has to take care of them? ME! Jessica really isnt no problem at all, because she helps around the house and all that good stuff. David, on the other hand, is a pain in my ass. I just wish that he would go away and leave us alone.

0 comments: