Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Euphoria?

So a few hours ago I decided that I'm going to try my hand at some meditation. Specifically, aura clensing. I want to try to do things the RIGHT way, so in order for me to do anything else I have to clense my aura. Either something went really really good or really really bad because i fell into a tranceish like sleep and i just woke up from it. And I think something's wrong with Jake. AGAIN. That boy can so not stay out of troubble...*sigh* if I lose him right after I got him back, I dont know what the hell I'll do. That is deffinately too much for my broken heart.

5 comments:

Spirit said...

Worry about yourself first or you're just going to make him worry in return. Have you ever considered when you get this 'something might be wrong with Jake' feeling that he might be worrying about you at that very moment? And you're feeling his worry? :) You two are too connected for your own good sometimes. :)

So awesome you're doing the NaNo btw.

keiyou said...

thank you for commenting on my drawings =^^=

Your blog page is very cute!

Mandy.Pants said...

I just got all caught up on your blog, and I do have to say you are an awesome writer! And you sound sooo much like me! It is nice to know there are more of us out there that go through these things!

As for the boyfriend thing... Just concentrate on you... He has to come after getting your mental health, and self confidence where you want them.. Just be you, you are beautiful, and wonderful... He knows this...

-Mandy

Spirit said...

I agree with Mandy all the way!!!

Hey, PS: don't forget to change the link on your blogroll to my new site. I tweaked the comments system so you can comment using your blogger user info (OpenID). Hope that helps.

Spirit said...

:D Will catch up on ready tomorrow. You have an award up on my blog.

http://written-whispers.com/blog/2008/10/12/i-love-your-blog/