Saturday, October 18, 2008

Meow

I have just finished sorta kinda cleaning my room and decided to take a break. After randomly browsing the internet and catching up on some other blogs, I’ve decided I should probably update my own.

A lot of things have happened. For one, the shock of getting back together with Jake has finally subsided. We’ve settled back into a steady routine, but I’m still trying to keep my distance so that I don’t get hurt again. I know that I love him and that he loves me, but I just cant take the pain I had gone through. If he ever, ever does something like that to me again, I’m just gonna cut him out of my life. I cant take that and I vow that I’ll stick to that promise.

College stuff is starting to come out and I’m already anxious to see if I can get the scholarships and grants I need to go to U W Stout. I still hope to follow Jake when he goes to college, and because of the fact that I need to basically retake my high school years over at a technical college so I’m sure I’ll do fine. I don’t know where he’s going to get accepted but I’ll go where he goes.

My little brother is in the hospital, due to my own intervention. It sucks because my family is pissed. But Mike really needed to go to the hospital. He was threatening his own life, my life, and our grandmother’s life. He has a lot of problems that I’m not even aware of and I hope that he gets the treatment he needs. At the very least I hope they require him to take his meds and his blood sugar so he can get that under control. He’s lost a lot of weight the past year and not in a very good way. I’m worried about him even though Jake cant see why. But Mike’s my little brother. We’ve gone through hell together and it kills me that I cant help him right now. *sigh*

I’ve gotten into crocheting and crafts as of late, and I just finished a bag in between all my other stuff. I’m going to be making Jess a baby blanket for her little baby boy Trystan. I think that’s how she’s gonna spell it….Anyway, in school I’m actally taking a class about it called Sewing. I just finished making, er sewing together, a body pillow and I’m going to be working on a watermelon pillow this week. I also have two stuffed animals, a bag, and a pair of pants I want to get done before we move on to other things. I think I should be able to get it all done because I’m pretty good at crafts.

Another thing that I’ve joined up for is NaNoWriMo. It stands for National Writers Month, I’m pretty sure. Its in November and I have to shoot out 500000 words by the end of the month. I’m not sure what I’m going to write about yet but I’m sure I’ll think of something soon. Maybe I’ll just write about my life, from start to finish. I’m sure that will take more than 200 pages if I go into detail…

Oh, my senior pictures came in. I should be getting coppies soon up on the internet, if the stupid photographer didn’t copyright them. I mean seriously, having a big RES stamped across my forehead wouldn’t be very good and I don’t have 300 plus to pay for the damn CD. Why would they even charge that much anyway? Hell if I know….now I’m just rambling. I should finish cleaning my room.

BTW, Brisinger is a cliffhanger. There’s gonna be a 4th.

2 comments:

Mandy.Pants said...

It's too bad you live in Wisconsin... I would have taken your senior pictures for 40 bucks total... I just did 2 sets of senior pics last week...

Mandy.Pants said...

Well, I wish I could have helped you out... And Wisconsin is awful far to be driving from to get senior pics... lol... But, thank you... I love doing it... It has been a life long passion of mine... I am glad to finally be doing it! hehe...