Monday, October 6, 2008

I've gotta be dreaming...

All right, so last night I told Jake about what some of what happened with Terry. He got all upset, said he didnt believe me and went to dinner. When he came back I had just sent him a message saying I was going to take a shower, so he told me I should. I took my shower and came back for Spirit to message me and be like "you must stay calm, he's in a very delicate position." My mind's going :O SAY WHAT?!

After his mind blowing experience, what ever the heck that was, he wanted to call me. I let him, and we talked for awhile. Finally he said, "Nicole, Will you take me back?" my heart stopped. I mean seriously, stopped for like a second. And then he started rambling about something or other. I'm still at the Will you take me back thing. I have to be dreaming....

0 comments: