Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Love Your Blog!

One of my bestest friends and sisters, Spirit, has awarded me with this great honor. Thank you, Spirit! I love you!!!

 

The rules are as follows:

LoveYourBlog1) Add the logo of the award to your blog
2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4) Add links to those blogs on your blog
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!

And the blogs (or more so- the bloggers) I pick are:

Spirit: First of all, you are a WOUNDERFUL person and a SUPERB writer. I love you so much and I'm very glad to know you! You have no idea what joy you have brought to my life and how many times you have helped me.

Crystal: *grin* even though you don't even know me, I follow your blog very loyally. And you and I share a name! Well, sorta. I look up to you as a role model and I want you to know that no matter what anyone else says you are an awesome person. anyone who says any less are just losers.

Mandy: I just started following your blog and yet I feel very connected to you. You and I are very similar in a lot of the things we do and how we react to things. Our only differences is age.

Keiyou: Ah, Kei. I feel like I know you even though I've only spoken to you so few times. Spirit talks of you often and calls you sister which automatically makes you my sister as well. Plus, you are a wounderful artist. AWESOME really. ^_^

Akii: TEE HEE! You are my sister. You and I share a longer history than anyone else that we know and we've made it through thick and thin. We will always be there for eachother. Even though sometimes it doesnt seem like it.

Saria: Again, the sister that fate forgot to give me. I love you girl, and I already love baby Triston even though he's currently beating you from the inside out. I'll be here for you whenever you need me, you know that full well.

Jo: Even though we havnt spoken in AGES, I still concider you one of my close writing buddies and a friend. I love your blog, your layout, and even your mysterious ways on facebook XD

 

Note: Real blog entry coming, I PROMISE!!!

2 comments:

Spirit said...

Awww, you're so cute. :D I'm making you a present dearie! You can either use it here or on myspace... I'd prefer you use it here but it's up to you. :)

Crystal said...

THANK YOU! It's so sweet of you to give me this. I love it. I'm sending you many kisses, a couple of butt grabs and some huggin'. xo