Saturday, October 25, 2008

Missing You

Missing You

Have you ever bothered to realize

How much you mean to me

I care so much for you inside

And miss you so deeply.

My mind is always curious

About the way things might have been.

As days go by, time goes by,

I look back once again.

All the time I held you in my arms,

I had the whole world right there.

There you were, comforting me

With all of your charms.

Every little kiss from you

Was like a dream come true.

This love that I have

Inside my heart

It all belonged to you!

Its funny, all those little things

I never thought I’d miss

Like all those conversations we had

Or the first time we kissed.

I guess that’s what I’m trying to say

Is that I miss you

And love you

More and more each day

It hurts me not to see you

Or know if you’re ok.

I want you to understand

That I loved you from the start

And I want you to know

No matter how many miles we are apart,

You’ll always hold

A special place

Inside my heart.

Dedicated to the love of my life, my true dragon mate, Jake Lee.