Thursday, October 2, 2008

General

Well, many things have happened since my last entry. My mouth is much better and I can finally eat solids again *munches on chips* I saw Gadabo, and he gave me a note so that I can get a cheeper price for the local gym. I intend to work out and lose about fifty pounds, and I may as well get off my ass and start doing something. Timbers called me back today, so I'm not totally sure if I got the job or not, concidering the fact I was not home at the time. I wont know until tomorow probably, or maybe even Monday as Pumpkin Fest is on Saturday.

While I was with Gadabo, I mentioned that Mike has been acting up a lot even more so than usual. I desccribed a series of events, Including the incident where he thretaned my life, and Gadabo said that it would be best if Mike were hospitalized. The only problem is, Grandma doesnt want him gone. He would have to stay AT LEAST until December, and i dont think she realizes the severity of his problem. I also talked to Deb, my counceler about it and she agreed. We may have to bypass grandma. It is not something that any one of us wants to do, but may have to happen in order for Mike to get better. When he does leave, and I seriously think it will happen, then I think that I will sage and stone the house. In other words, bless it and clense it. It may help in his healing.

I have also begun to take pictures for the Yearbook. As I do not have pictures from prom, and that was the only thing she has graded us on, I am technically failng in the class. But fear not, because I figure that I will be able to bring my grade up pretty quick.

Umm....what else....oh! I started reading Brisinger, which is why I havnt written in awhile. I dont think that anyone really reads my blog anyway, but meh. Who cares right? Anyway, brisinger is a very good book. I cant wait to see what happens to Eragon.

2 comments:

Spirit said...

Woooooow! You've really picked up on this whole posting thing. You're starting to catch up to me via numbers. Well done! :)

PS. I need to talk to you about SH soon.

Jo said...

hope the mouth feels allot better,you!