Thursday, March 13, 2008

I hate my teachers...

Well, who doesn’t hate their teachers, really? But I mean come on, this
is ridiculous! I’ve been sick for the past few weeks. Like, really,
really sick. I was running a 102 temp at one point in time and didn’t go
to school. I mean come on, hello?!?! 102 temperature? That’s kinda logic
don’t you think?
Well so I come back to school yesterday for the first time in five days.
During my study hall when I should have been working on backed up work I
get pulled into the principals office and yelled at for two hours. That
made me miss one of my classes, and of course that had to be my fault.
“You should be in school no matter what. You wont graduate unless you
get your act together. I’m going to have to write you up. Blah Blah
Blah.” I am so sick and tired of it! I mean what am I supposed to do?

0 comments: