Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Best Friend


This is me (left) and Lizz (right). Lizz is my best friend and I love her more than anything else in the whole world. Lately she and I have been having some problems. Such as when she came up for my birthday last month I couldnt take her home so her dad got really mad. Now she has to sneak around in order to call me. Also, I am a member of Spirits Home, and I encouraged her to join as well. She did, but never felt that she fit in at all. Today she made the announcement that she was no longer going to be logging into Spirits Home. I don't know how that affects any of us, but thats a blow to me because that was how we could talk without her dad knowing. I'm confused and scared now. I feel like she and I are drifting apart. I know it happens to the best of us, but I've known her for so long and we believe in the same things. She has taught me so much about the world around me and she has done so much for me, I don't know what I'm going to do without her.

She moved to a rather large town about an hour away from here so that has put a large strain on our relationship. I try to keep in contact, but it just seems like we both have our own new friends and things we must do. I picked up habits she doesn't like, and she's picked up friends that I don't really care much for. But hopefully, in the end, we will still be able to call each other sisters. Because thats what we truly are, Sisters.

0 comments: