Thursday, March 20, 2008

Magic (Magick)

This is the Fourth prompt between Spirit and myself. I'm very excited about this one, because of the fact that Magic plays a big part in my life.

When I think of magic, i think of faeries and dragons, unicorns and elves, mystical beings of greater power and existence that we can only imagine. The reason why I think this way is rather...complicated. Most people think of Sabrina the teenage Witch or Harry Potter. That's just Hollywood. Real magic is everywhere. In the trees and grass, the snow and rain, the animals and birds, even us human-ish people. It flows and twists and turns around us, blending into our everyday lives. Ugh, I cant even describe it the way i want to.

M is for Music, Marrage, Memory
A is for Automn, Airplains, and Air
G is for Girls, Gigling, Giddiness, Grattitude
I is for one's self, Internet, Imperfection, Irony
C is for Caring, Cuddling, Coddling, and Cats


these are just a few of the words i could come up with...i'm really not very good at this....

0 comments: