Sunday, February 15, 2009

As you may be able to tell from the picture, I AM NOT HAPPY. Things have been going wrong left and right today and now, I'm pretty much SCREWED for the next WEEK. Why? My tooth fell appart. How? I dont know.

Yesterday was my birthday, and it flipping SUCKED. Nothing went right. I had to go buy cigarettes for my 15 year old brother. Happy 18th birthday.

Then, my mouth has been KILLING me. Like HORRIBLE pain. They took out my wisdom teeth on Wednesday and according to the helpful brocure they had to chop up my gums in order to get at them. Thats what loosesed the cap on my back tooth and thats why i'm now spitting blood every five seconds and the back of my mouth feels like someone went through there with a chain saw. No pain though. Like thats a plus.

And now, its Sunday, and I no longer have a boyfriend. Why? Because he decided he needed a break to 'figure out' if I'm what he wants or not. He's 'not ready for such a committed relationship' and all that bullshit that men sprout when they want to put you on the side. And you know me, I fell for it. So now I'm scowering my room for any reminder of him and stuffing it into a box to stuff in the back of my closet. 'Oh, it wont be forever hun.' Bull shit. He's going to find someone prettier, smarter, funnier, sexier, whatever and decide that i'm just nothing and toss me away. Then when SHE burns HIM he's gonna be all like 'well fuck now what' and come back to me. And I, being the stupid gullable little girl I am, will of course welcome him back with open arms. This is fucking bullshit. I'm NOT in the mood for all this shit. I HATE all this shit and I HATE feeling like this. I just want to blow somehting up right now.

0 comments: