Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You Shannon!


Today I got my 2nd RAOK ever! I just got home from school because I had an appointment this afternoon, and there was this BIG envelope sitting on the washing machine. I thought it may be from my boyfriend Jake, but when I shook it, it jingled :S I opened it and look at all the goodies that I found! There is a beautiful handmade scarf that I and wrap around my neck twice, some cat toys, flavored hot chocolate, and a crocheted bookmark!










Kira was going NUTS by the time I got out the cat toys. She couldnt wait long enough for me to cut them out of the packaging! She ended up strewing all of them all over the living room. then she turned around and played with the packaging! XD silly kitty.












Anyway, I just wanted to post this quick before I go to my appointment. Thank you so very much Shannon! This really made my day :D

0 comments: