Friday, February 6, 2009

I Love You, My Jake....




Today I had been having a rather crappy day. I could not take a test to make up the day before, I was late to almost every class, you know the usual high school hell. I was in my 7th Hour class at around 2:15 when my pocket vibrated. It was Jake. He said that I should be recieving a package pretty soon. That immediately lifted my spirits. I couldnt wait to get home, to see what I had waiting for me. The FedEx people and the Ups people usually go to the frount door, which we dont use. So when I opened it, there it was. I grabbed it and immediately went inside, using a pen to tear the tape. Jake had ordered CUSTOM MnMs for me! And, It came with this cute little teddy bear! I almost dont want to open any of them, they're so pretty packaged :D Thank you, my love. Thank you for always knowing when to brighten my day.

0 comments: