Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sticky Buns!


I'm making Sticky Buns! Yey! The really big kind, and why am I making sticky buns? Because I want to surprise grandma. I'm not really mad today, I'm actually in a pretty decent mood. I got a good sleep, I finished my gloves last night, even though I still have to figure out how to do the embelishments. When I'm done with proofing the pattern, I'm going to post it and my other two patterns as free on here. Hopefully that will help improve trafic to my blog, even though its not primarily crochet. I do crochet a lot though. More than I should, actually. Which is why I promised myself I will not pick up a hook until I have my homework done, and believe me I have a lot of homework to do. Its already almost noon and I still have to write up four essays. *sigh* Why do I have to disect a perfectly good book in a way that makes me want to hurl? Its already a difficult read but then when I have to get all these differnt quotes and explain them, write an essay about the chapters, and do something for a group discussion? What is up with that? Mrs. Campbell should really back off the books and focus more on the essays. Well, thats my opinion. Or at least do something different I mean I like Mrs. Campbell as a teacher but she just....I dont know. The way she teaches is the way she would teach back twelve years ago. We need more of a stimulation or at LEAST more interesting books.

Well, its 11:30 so I should get going. I'm going to be posting again later.

0 comments: