Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Choice

What a son of a bitch! Fucking Fucktard! Asshole! Jerk! Wimp! Trader! Dickass! Ass Hole! Whore! How could he do this to me? How could he make me chose? Well I guess I shouldnt be acting like this. I mean he asked for the choice back, but I wouldn't let him. I didnt need him to stay with me because he felt that he was hurting me. It doesn't matter now. He's hurt me enough. I dont want to have anything to do with men anymore. It hurts too much.
But of course I have to hold on. Because He asked me to. I love him so much...thats why i let him go. Thats why I'm sitting here, at home, instead of in school, because I'm not ready to face the music yet. No, we're not going to the same school. Not even the same state. *sigh*

1 comments:

Jo said...

I'm going through something very similar right now... I'm so sorry Nikki. You're being very strong and faithful and I'm so proud of you!!!