Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Opposites



This is a prompt that Spirit gave to me. At first I had no idea what to write, but then I started thinking about my relationships. My best friend...my family...my boyfriend. All of these people have the exact oposite personalities as I do.
My best friend Lizz for example. (see picture) she's very outgoing and...well, forcful with her opinion. And yet she and I are the best of friends. Sisters, even. We have been through so much together and we will be through even more in our lifetimes.


And then there's my boyfriend, Jake. He's so much smarter than me, keeps a level head in any situation that would normally break me. And yet, we love each other more than anything in the world.

So there's my blurb about opposites. They are a part of everyone's life, and a rather big part too. Just think about it, you'll notice more than you thought.

0 comments: